 |
Oliver Michael Hancock Born May 3, 2013 at 11:01 am 6 lbs. 14 oz. 19 inches |
I think I might just bring this blog back to life. Oliver Michael Hancock was born on May 3rd and looks a lot like his brother. He's such a sweet little boy and currently sleeps all the time. If he's anything like Calvin that will change in a few months and he will never sit still. Lots of good things have been happening lately.
 |
| Calvin(left) and Oliver as newborns in the hospital. |
 |
| Joel was sword in at the Carteret County Courthouse on May 11, 2013. |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Mother's Day 2013. Calvin 20 months, Ollie 9 days. |
 |
| Tired boys. |
1 comment:
He is perfect. There is no way to follow your blog right? On blogger or facebook or twitter? You should do that...and then start doing regular posts. You could get lots of followers about your family journey here on the NC coast and maybe sponsors!! I wish you all the best with motherhood and the future!
Post a Comment